0 / 80 ¹ÙÀÌÆ®
°í°´¸í
ȸ½Å¹øÈ£
Ä¿¹Â´ÏƼ | ¾îÇп¬¼ö Q&A|±³È¯ÇлýÄ¿¹Â´ÏƼ|±³È¯ÇлýQ&A|Çкθð|°¡µð¾ð±¸ÇØ¿ä|¼³¸íȸ Âü°¡Çß¾î¿ä|¾îÇпøüÇè´ã|º¸Çè&Ç×°ø±Ç|ÇöÁö»ýÈ°Á¤º¸|±ÝÁÖÀÇ ¿µ¾î&´º½º

ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 12-10-16 13:56
To all my exchange student friends - ÀÌÀ缺
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : ÀÌÀ缺
Á¶È¸ : 1,257  
I have had very meaningful time throughout being an exchange student, I regret myself to some degree; I think I could have gained better outcome from it. As far as I'm concerned, the exchange student program is the best opportunity to excel in English due to its providing all English-speaking environments.

However, it is up to you to improve and to become a true master of the language. I strongly recommend every exchange student to hire a tutor in local areas and learn how to write and read properly. It is apparent that speaking English is very different from reading and writing. One doesn't have to look further than the fact that many native English speakers fail English course to understand the difference between them. Especially, if you are an English second language student, it can be much harder to get a good mark in a English class that has high academic standard. It can be seen as a result of the fact that English has numerous numbers of different register of the language and usages that are not applied by grammatical rules. These are something that you just have to get used through lots of reading and writing.

In addition, if you are thinking of transferring to a private school after the program, you must learn how to read and write as much as you can while being an exchange student. Here, I'm not speaking of communication level English. In private schools, you must be able to write an excellent essay. As a student who has been to both private and public schools, I have realized that private school system more requires good writing and reading skills. Collinwood, a private school I attended in Canada, has a regular exam that is called Cross Grade. During this examination, you get hour and half to complete one essay with very abstractive topic such as "what do our generation of people want to pass on to next generation." The essay should be about 700 words long, and should include your opinion as well as supportive facts. Speaking of reading, it is extremely hard to follow native speakers' speed of reading. Ultimately, if you are thinking of going to a good private school, you must bring up your English proficiency effectively while you are an exchange student.

Now, I would like to point out that it can be very difficult to study hard in local areas, especially in rural parts. The level of schools in the United States is very different. I believe the Academic standards of the school I went in Rifle, Co was low compare to private schools in east coast. As a result, I found that studying in that school was very easy at that time, and this resulted in my neglect in studying. My point is you must realize that your competitors are not just students in the local areas, but students who strive to go to first-rate universities all over the world.

As a whole, with risk of repeating my self again, I must say that more you read and write, more you are getting close to becoming a true master of English.

±³È¯Çлý - ÀÌÀ缺

Total 589
¹øÈ£ Á¦   ¸ñ ±Û¾´ÀÌ ³¯Â¥ Á¶È¸
°øÁö Á¶±â/±³È¯Çлý ¿Â¶óÀÎ °³º°»ó´ã À¯ÇÐ³Ý 02-29 268
°øÁö ¹Ì±¹ °ø/»ç¸³±³È¯Çлý ÇÑ´Þ ¹«·á ¿µ¾îȸȭ¼ö°­±Ç ÁõÁ¤! À¯ÇÐ³Ý 12-27 6924
°øÁö Á¦40±â ¹Ì±¹°ø¸³±³È¯Çлý ¾È*ºóÇлý 50¸¸¿ø ÀåÇÐ±Ý ¼ö¿© À¯ÇÐ³Ý 11-18 2533
°øÁö MSHA Minority Student Leadership Program 2016 /ÀÌÇØÁö ÇлýÀÇ¡¦ À¯ÇÐ³Ý 07-27 7133
°øÁö [Á¤º¸]¹Ì±¹ Çо÷¼ºÀû äÁ¡ ±âÁØ... À¯ÇÐ³Ý 03-26 16913
°øÁö ¡°Ú¸±¹¹«ºÎ Àå°üÀÎ Èú·¯¸® Ŭ¸°ÅÏÀÇ ¹Ì±¹±³È¯Çлý È«º¸¡± µ¿¿µ»ó À¯ÇÐ³Ý 08-19 27243
289 How Did I Break The Language Barrier While I Was Staying in ¡¦ ±è¼ºÈÆ 10-17 1280
288 To all my exchange student friends - ÀÌÀ缺 ÀÌÀ缺 10-16 1258
287 ¹Ì±¹ Top National Universities ( ±³È¯Çлý - ³ª¿¬) ³ª¿¬ 09-01 1877
286 ¹Ì±¹ÀÇ ´ëÇеé - ³ª¿¬ / °ø¸³±³È¯ 6±â ³ª¿¬ 08-29 1635
285 ¼ÒÁßÇÑ ½ÃÀý - ÀÌÈ£¼± ÀÌÈ£¼± 08-25 1573
284 [9¿ù] ¼º°øÀûÀÎ Á¶±â/±³È¯ÇлýÀ» À§ÇÑ ¼Ò±Ô¸ð ¹ÐÂøÇü ¼³¸íȸ! À¯ÇÐ³Ý 08-16 2197
283 ¹ú½á üÇè±â¸¦ ¾²´Ù´Ï...Âü ¼¼¿ù!!! - Áø¿ì ÀÌÁø¿ì 08-24 1503
282 °í¸¿½À´Ï´ç...Àß ´Ù³à¿Ô½À´Ï´Ù!!! ~~~ - ¿¹Áö ±è¿¹Áö 08-23 1571
281 ¾Æ¸®Á¶³ª ±³È¯Çлý üÇè±â - ¹ÎÁ¤ ±è¹ÎÁ¤ 08-21 1471
280 [±³È¯Àϱâ] ³ªÀÇ ·ë 05 - ¿ìºó ¿ìºó 08-16 1474
279 [±³È¯Àϱâ] ³­ Á¤¸» ÇູÇØ 04 - ¿ìºó ¿ìºó 08-06 1588
278 [±³È¯Àϱâ] Dzº¼ 03 - ¿ìºó ¿ìºó 08-04 1504
277 [±³È¯Àϱâ] Çб³»ýÈ° 02 - ¿ìºó ¿ìºó 08-03 1500