0 / 80 ¹ÙÀÌÆ®
°í°´¸í
ȸ½Å¹øÈ£
Ä¿¹Â´ÏƼ | ¾îÇп¬¼ö Q&A|±³È¯ÇлýÄ¿¹Â´ÏƼ|±³È¯ÇлýQ&A|Çкθð|°¡µð¾ð±¸ÇØ¿ä|¼³¸íȸ Âü°¡Çß¾î¿ä|¾îÇпøüÇè´ã|º¸Çè&Ç×°ø±Ç|ÇöÁö»ýÈ°Á¤º¸|±ÝÁÖÀÇ ¿µ¾î&´º½º

ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 16-12-23 10:12
[±Ç*¾ÖÇлýÀÇ ±³È¯Çлý Àϱâ] - 12¿ù 05ÀÏ ~ 12¿ù 11ÀÏ
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : À¯ÇгÝ
Á¶È¸ : 2,638  

[±Ç*¾ÖÇлýÀÇ ±³È¯Çлý Àϱâ] 12¿ù 05ÀÏ ~ 12¿ù 11ÀÏ

12/5 (¿ù)

I changed my class, today. I had physics in 1st period. Actually I really didn¡¯t like physics when I was in Korea, too. I changed physics to computer class. Since I have to learn science at least 1, I changed team sports to environmental science. After school, I walked home. It was snowy today, I was so cold.

12/7 (
¼ö)

Ellie is in a basketball team. Today, she had basketball match. So, after we went to her match. We arrived the match at 5:30. There were many people to see the match. The players were just a student but they did pretty good. We came out at 8 and we went Mcdonald to buy chicken nuggets. I fall asleep on the car.

12/8 (¸ñ)

Today, the weather was really bad, so we didn¡¯t have school. While eating lunch, we watched ¡®McFARLAND USA¡¯. It is about cross-country sports team. Some teacher moved to Mexico with family from America. He was P.E class teacher. One day, he saw an advertisement about cross-country contest. There was no cross-country team in his school. He made a cross-country team and he did coach. At the first contest, they did last. They were so disappointed. They practiced really hard. The teacher taught hard enough to forgot his daughter¡¯s birthday party. Eventually, the team did the first on Champion ship contest. It was really good movie.

12/9 (±Ý)

We didn¡¯t have school today. I watched ¡®Ice Age¡¯ after eating lunch. Actually, I wanted to watch this movie when I was in Korea. It was a little sad but really good movie. One plant-eating animal entered the world of dinosaurs. So, his friends entered the world of dinosaurs to find their friend. There were several times to death. It was really dangerous. But finally, they found their friend and came back to their world.

12/10 (Åä)

I watched ¡®Ratatouille¡¯. It is a very old movie. I watched it before when I was elementary students. It was still fun. There was a man who is cooker. He is a cooker but he doen¡¯t know how to cook. But he has a mouse who can cook very well. He put the mouse in his head, and the mouse help him to cook. The restaurant workers ran away after they knew that the cooker was mouse. But the mouse¡¯s friends helped to cook. I hate mouse, so It was a little gross, but still fun.

12/11 (ÀÏ)

We went shopping with Ellie. We went dollar shop first. Every things in the shop is 1 dollar. I bought some chips. And then, we went other market. We went Mc Menamins to eat lunch. The restaurant was really good. I ate cheese burger. After lunch, we went grocery store. Today, we spent all day for shopping. But it was fun!!

Total 589
¹øÈ£ Á¦   ¸ñ ±Û¾´ÀÌ ³¯Â¥ Á¶È¸
°øÁö Á¶±â/±³È¯Çлý ¿Â¶óÀÎ °³º°»ó´ã À¯ÇÐ³Ý 02-29 121
°øÁö ¹Ì±¹ °ø/»ç¸³±³È¯Çлý ÇÑ´Þ ¹«·á ¿µ¾îȸȭ¼ö°­±Ç ÁõÁ¤! À¯ÇÐ³Ý 12-27 6861
°øÁö Á¦40±â ¹Ì±¹°ø¸³±³È¯Çлý ¾È*ºóÇлý 50¸¸¿ø ÀåÇÐ±Ý ¼ö¿© À¯ÇÐ³Ý 11-18 2463
°øÁö MSHA Minority Student Leadership Program 2016 /ÀÌÇØÁö ÇлýÀÇ¡¦ À¯ÇÐ³Ý 07-27 7041
°øÁö [Á¤º¸]¹Ì±¹ Çо÷¼ºÀû äÁ¡ ±âÁØ... À¯ÇÐ³Ý 03-26 16831
°øÁö ¡°Ú¸±¹¹«ºÎ Àå°üÀÎ Èú·¯¸® Ŭ¸°ÅÏÀÇ ¹Ì±¹±³È¯Çлý È«º¸¡± µ¿¿µ»ó À¯ÇÐ³Ý 08-19 27157
589 Á¶±â/±³È¯Çлý ¿Â¶óÀÎ °³º°»ó´ã À¯ÇÐ³Ý 02-29 121
588 Á¶±â/±³È¯Çлý ¿Â¶óÀÎ °³º°»ó´ã À¯ÇÐ³Ý 01-15 117
587 3¿ù Á¶±â/±³È¯Çлý °³º°»ó´ã½Åû À¯ÇÐ³Ý 02-23 519
586 2¿ù Á¶±âÀ¯ÇÐ ¹× ±³È¯Çлý ¼³¸íȸ À¯ÇÐ³Ý 01-31 313
585 Á¶±âÀ¯ÇÐ & ¹Ì±¹ °ø/»ç¸³±³È¯Çлý ¼±¹ßÁß !! À¯ÇÐ³Ý 01-31 260
584 Á¶±âÀ¯ÇÐ & ¹Ì±¹ °ø/»ç¸³±³È¯Çлý ¼±¹ßÁß !! À¯ÇÐ³Ý 12-29 278
583 12¿ù Á¶±âÀ¯ÇÐ ¹× ±³È¯Çлý ¼³¸íȸ À¯ÇÐ³Ý 11-28 380
582 Á¶±âÀ¯ÇÐ & ¹Ì±¹ °ø/»ç¸³±³È¯Çлý ¼±¹ßÁß !! À¯ÇÐ³Ý 11-28 284
581 11¿ù Á¶±âÀ¯ÇÐ ¹× ±³È¯Çлý ¼³¸íȸ À¯ÇÐ³Ý 10-27 745
580 Á¶±âÀ¯ÇÐ & ¹Ì±¹ °ø/»ç¸³±³È¯Çлý ¼±¹ßÁß !! À¯ÇÐ³Ý 09-29 438
579 10¿ù Á¶±âÀ¯ÇÐ ¹× ±³È¯Çлý ¼³¸íȸ À¯ÇÐ³Ý 09-29 261
578 9¿ù Á¶±âÀ¯ÇÐ ¹× ±³È¯Çлý ¼³¸íȸ À¯ÇÐ³Ý 08-29 411