0 / 80 ¹ÙÀÌÆ®
°í°´¸í
ȸ½Å¹øÈ£
Ä¿¹Â´ÏƼ | ¾îÇп¬¼ö Q&A|±³È¯ÇлýÄ¿¹Â´ÏƼ|±³È¯ÇлýQ&A|Çкθð|°¡µð¾ð±¸ÇØ¿ä|¼³¸íȸ Âü°¡Çß¾î¿ä|¾îÇпøüÇè´ã|º¸Çè&Ç×°ø±Ç|ÇöÁö»ýÈ°Á¤º¸|±ÝÁÖÀÇ ¿µ¾î&´º½º

ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 16-11-23 09:48
[±ÇÀ±¾ÖÇлýÀÇ ±³È¯Çлý ¿µ¾îÀϱâ] - 10¿ù ³Ý°ÁÖ
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : À¯ÇгÝ
Á¶È¸ : 756  

[±ÇÀ±¾ÖÇлýÀÇ ±³È¯Çлý ¿µ¾îÀϱâ]

¡ß 10¿ù 24ÀÏ (¿ù)

In English class, we had a group test about ACT 4 'The Crucible'. It is a test but we did in a group, so it was not hard. In food science class, we did egg evaluation. It was a test, but Nick did everything alone so I just washed the dishes. While cooking the eggs, I talked with Olivia and Dinna.
We ate egg and bread with butter. I liked the bread.

¡ß 10¿ù 25ÀÏ (È­)

In food science class, we made popcorn. We got some corns and we popped it in the machine. We melted butter and mixed with popcorn. While eating the popcorn, we watched some video about food. It was not fun. In history class, we did some project. It has to do with partner, so I did it with Sarah. Our topic was 'Trace the development of American Cowhand Culture'. Sarah chose this but I think it's difficult.

¡ß 10¿ù 26ÀÏ (¼ö)

Today was Anna's birthday. After school, I was playing with Theo and Jose at downstairs.Anna has class at night so she come home almost at 9. At 7, Max, Tanya, Alice, and Sergey's mom came home for a surprise party. They came home with cake, food, and some presents. We played games while waiting Anna. At 8:30, Andrey came home. And Anna came at 9. As soon as she came home, we sang Happy birthday song.

¡ß 10¿ù 27ÀÏ (¸ñ)

We had test in food science class. It was a test, but we used our journal so it was not that hard. In fourth period, we did our project again. My partner Sarah was not here again, so I researched and did my project alone. After back home, I did my homework and played with host brothers. Today, we ate pizza again. Now, I'm little tired of pizza.

¡ß 10¿ù 28ÀÏ (±Ý)

We had a voca test in Anatomy class. I memorized the words perfectly, so I was not worried about it. After school, Jocelyn asked me to go volunteer with her together, so I said yes. After home, I was playing with the boys and Anna back home at 5. Anna back home early in Friday. So we made food for dinner not pizza.

¡ß 10¿ù 29ÀÏ (Åä)

I had an appointment with Jocelyn, but she said she was not able to go. So, we said to go next time. While I was doing my homework in my room, I fell asleep.  I woke up at 5. Anna, Josh and Theo went out at 5. I don't know where did they go exactly, but it looks like Josh's friends birthday party or whatever. They came back home at 10. When they back home, I said hello to Anna and went to bed.

¡ß 10¿ù 30ÀÏ (ÀÏ)

Sunday is church day. We went church again. And I volunteered again. I cleaned classroom, take care of the children, and played games with them. I like this volunteer. After church, we ate pasta. I love pasta. After back home, the boys took some nap, Anna and I did homework in own rooms.

Total 589
¹øÈ£ Á¦   ¸ñ ±Û¾´ÀÌ ³¯Â¥ Á¶È¸
°øÁö Á¶±â/±³È¯Çлý ¿Â¶óÀÎ °³º°»ó´ã À¯ÇÐ³Ý 02-29 202
°øÁö ¹Ì±¹ °ø/»ç¸³±³È¯Çлý ÇÑ´Þ ¹«·á ¿µ¾îȸȭ¼ö°­±Ç ÁõÁ¤! À¯ÇÐ³Ý 12-27 6880
°øÁö Á¦40±â ¹Ì±¹°ø¸³±³È¯Çлý ¾È*ºóÇлý 50¸¸¿ø ÀåÇÐ±Ý ¼ö¿© À¯ÇÐ³Ý 11-18 2482
°øÁö MSHA Minority Student Leadership Program 2016 /ÀÌÇØÁö ÇлýÀÇ¡¦ À¯ÇÐ³Ý 07-27 7075
°øÁö [Á¤º¸]¹Ì±¹ Çо÷¼ºÀû äÁ¡ ±âÁØ... À¯ÇÐ³Ý 03-26 16863
°øÁö ¡°Ú¸±¹¹«ºÎ Àå°üÀÎ Èú·¯¸® Ŭ¸°ÅÏÀÇ ¹Ì±¹±³È¯Çлý È«º¸¡± µ¿¿µ»ó À¯ÇÐ³Ý 08-19 27191
484 [¹Ì±¹°ø¸³±³È¯Çлý] - ¹Ú*ºóÇлýÀÇ ±³È¯Çлý Àϱâ - ½ÃÄ«°í¿©Çà À¯ÇÐ³Ý 05-17 729
483 [±è*ÇÐÇлýÀÇ ±³È¯ÇлýÀϱâ] - K-ppo club - ⁠⁠Spri¡¦ À¯ÇÐ³Ý 05-12 629
482 [±è*ÇÐÇлýÀÇ ±³È¯ÇлýÀϱâ] - Prom (2017.4.22) À¯ÇÐ³Ý 05-08 548
481 [±è*ÇÐÇлýÀÇ ¹Ì±¹°ø¸³±³È¯ÇлýÀϱâ] - Zoology,Easter ¡¦ À¯ÇÐ³Ý 05-04 761
480 [¹Ì±¹°ø¸³±³È¯Çлý] - ¹Ú*ºóÇлýÀÇ ±³È¯Çлý Àϱâ - ³îÀÌ°ø¿ø (s¡¦ À¯ÇÐ³Ý 05-01 623
479 [¹Ì±¹°ø¸³±³È¯Çлý] ¹Ú*ºóÇлýÀÇ ±³È¯Çлý Àϱâ - Field trip À¯ÇÐ³Ý 04-26 605
478 5¿ù - Á¶±âÀ¯ÇÐ/±³È¯Çлý ¼Ò±Ô¸ð ¹ÐÂøÇü ¼³¸íȸ (36, 37±â ¼±¹ß¡¦ À¯ÇÐ³Ý 04-24 699
477 [¹Ú*ºóÇлýÀÇ ±³È¯ÇлýÀϱâ] - ghost in the shell À¯ÇÐ³Ý 04-24 541
476 [¹Ú*ºóÇлýÀÇ ±³È¯ÇлýÀϱâ] - Never let me go À¯ÇÐ³Ý 04-24 521
475 [¹Ú*ºóÇлýÀÇ ±³È¯ÇлýÀϱâ] - ½Ã³ª¸ó·Ñ ¸¸µé±â À¯ÇÐ³Ý 04-24 608
474 [¹Ú*ºóÇлýÀÇ ±³È¯Çлý Àϱâ] - Ä£±¸µé°ú ÇÔ²² À¯ÇÐ³Ý 04-24 517
473 [±è*ÇÐÇлýÀÇ ¹Ì±¹°ø¸³±³È¯Çлý Àϱâ] - Soccer tournament(3/31¡¦ À¯ÇÐ³Ý 04-19 633
472 [¹Ú*ºóÇлýÀÇ ±³È¯ÇлýÀϱâ] - ½ºÄð¹ö½º Ÿ°í Çб³ °£ ³¯ À¯ÇÐ³Ý 04-19 528
471 [±è*ÇÐÇлýÀÇ ¹Ì±¹°ø¸³±³È¯Çлý Àϱâ] - Math Project & A Thou¡¦ À¯ÇÐ³Ý 04-14 532
470 [±è*ÇÐÇлýÀÇ ¹Ì±¹°ø¸³±³È¯Çлý Àϱâ] - ¹Ú¹°°ü °ßÇÐ À¯ÇÐ³Ý 04-07 556
 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10    
Á¶±â/±³È¯Çлý ¿Â¶óÀΡ¦
°íµîÇб³ ³»½ÅÀ¸·Î ¼¼¡¦
¹Ì±¹/¿µ±¹ ´ëÇпø ¼®,¡¦
ij³ª´Ù À¯ÇÐ ÈÄ À̹Π¡¦
¹Ì±¹/ij³ª´Ù Ç×°ø¿îÇס¦
¹Ì±¹, ¿µ±¹ ¸í¹®´ëÇÐ ¡¦
±è*¸í´Ô ¼ö¼ÓÁ¢¼ö ¿Ï·á¡¦
±è*¼­´Ô ¼ö¼ÓÁ¢¼ö ¿Ï·á¡¦